I'm back home!!
You know how it is, your vacation is sooooooooooo fun...and yet when you get back home, it's so nice to just get back into your normal routine...be with your parents, friends, and pets again...you know what I mean? Back to work, back to church, it's pretty nice. :)
What's also really nice is that I finally have my own computer again!! I don't remember whether or not I told y'all, but my computer had gotten a virus, and I could only use my dad's for email (he's being very careful with his), so it's been a long time since I've blogged except on the library computer now and then. But here I am, praise the Lord, on my own BekahsToy! (yes, I named my computer, and no, I didn't come up with a creative name this time)
Anywayyyyy...I got to hold J this morning, he is soooooo precious...I don't have any photos of him yet though, unfortunately :( M, however, is HUMONGOUS!! He's a month and a half, and he's 12 1/2 lb -- almost double his birth weight!! He is a growing little boy...and of course A is cute as can beeeeeee!! :) I will have lots of photos up soon of my TX vacation (and hopefully some of camp also, if I can ever manage to get the disposable camera developed!! arggh!!), and of course a few photos tossed in of my cute nephew(s?) and niece!! :)
I promise, I promise I will have those photos up soon...I promise... ;)
Talk to y'all later!
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
I'm baaaaaaack!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Awesome!! I'm so glad you had such a great time and got to see them!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
Glad you got your computer back!!
Welcome back sister!! I am looking forward to the pictures! :)
Hey Becka!
Good to hear from you. Yea, I am always glad to be home after a vacation, even though I LOVE the vacation. =) You are amazing and I look foward to the picts from camp.
Becky
Just letting you know that I restarted my blog. same address but it will have all new topics. I pray that you and your family are well and hope to hear from you soon.
Theresa of: A Note From Theresa
Glad your back!
Post a Comment