Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Decisions

A. Make a political post and risk nasty comments
OR
B. Keep quiet about what I believe to be true

A. Say something that may inadvertently give someone information about where I live or how old I am
OR
B. Not say the things I want to be able to say on my blog

A. Post photos of my sweet niece and nephews, but worry about who may see them, and not post certain photos
OR
B. Not be able to share my blessings

How do you make decisions like these?

I am about to say something, but I don't want any feelings to be hurt, any misunderstandings or offended friends, etc. Please don't take this wrong.

Don't worry, I will keep posting on this blog.

But I am making a private blog as well.

This private blog will be one where I can share a little bit more than I feel that I can on this one, because it will only be open to a few people, mostly people I know personally instead of just on the blogosphere. And there will be a few bloggie friends that I've never personally met that I will invite, but only a FEW.

Please, don't get your feelings hurt if I don't invite you. Again, let me repeat, it will be open to only a few people that I feel I know VERY well.

Also, please don't ask me for invitations. I will send invitations to the few friends that I am inviting, but again, there will only be a few people, so let me send these invitations. And if I don't invite you, it's not because I don't trust you -- it's because I want to keep this to just very close friends.

Let me say one more time -- please don't misunderstand me or get your feelings hurt. I don't mean to hurt anybody or offend anybody. I just feel I need a more private place for my very close friends.

But I will keep posting on this blog for everything else! You see, I had thought about going completely private...then I decided not to. Because I truly enjoy meeting new people through my blog. I now have several good friends, across the country, whom I would not have met had I not had an open, non-private blog. You see my point? I love getting comments, even from people I don't know who are introducing themselves, but especially from my bloggie friends; and I enjoy going around to all my bloggie friends' blogs and reading and leaving comments. So I am keeping this blog open.

Is everybody clear on this? Please no misunderstandings! I don't mean to hurt anybody's feelings.

Have I said that enough times??!! :)

Talk to y'all later! :)

5 comments:

LeAnna said...

It is a very hard decision to make! There is a fine line to draw, and it's not an easy one. But, you have to do what you're comfortable with, and what you feel is the best for your situation. No worries, girlie, go for it!! Some things are meant to be said, and a blog is a perfect place for it.

Dusty Devoe said...

I wish you the very best! You have to do what is right for you.

Paula said...

Hey Girlie - this is a hard decision. I've often wondered about all the pictures of my children. You have to do what you feel to be the best decision for you.

Anonymous said...

Don'tcha just love decisions? It was hard for me to go private, I love meeting other bloggie people, but I was worried about having to much info and pictures, there are just too many mean people out there. Anyway, it is nice knowing who is coming and going though.
BTW,I tried commenting on your new blog and it wouldn't let me...

Jamie said...

Good luck with your new blog! Me I just now (literally) moved back to blogger and I'm super excited to meet new bloggy friends!