Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Stills -- Clouds

Yep, this week's challenge was clouds.


However, I was having problems: A. Finding clouds, and B. Finding time to photograph clouds!! So here we are with a few photos of clouds......or, as the case may be, the absence thereof.




These last few days, it's been foggy early in the morning, the sun burns that off by about 8 or 9:00, and it's cloudless the rest of the day. It just wasn't cooperating. Bummer.
Oh well... Hope y'all have a good Lord's Day, and if you want to see more challenge photos, go over to the Sunday Stills blogsite and take a look at what other people submitted! :)

5 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Bright blue, cloudless skies. Beautiful photos!

~Lisa

WhimsybyMari said...

The beautiful blue skies is perfect.

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Well I have lots of clouds here that I can share LOL!! Your too funny!!

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures!

gtyyup said...

Isn't that funny...when you want clouds you can't get any...beautiful photos anyhow!

FYI...I see text on the strips on the left.