Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Get ready for it...here it comes... CUTENESS!!!

I promised you some photos... I don't have the vacation photos ready yet, but here are some ADORABLE niece/nephew photos!!

The proud daddy with A and M

A still isn't too sure what to think about the newcomer, but the general opinion is that she wishes he weren't there. Still, he's sort of like a little doll, so she's kind of OK with it...sort of... :)

By the way, that doggie onesy on M is an Aunt B outfit, and the quilt is the one my mom and I made for A! ;)

Give M a hug!

Bath time for the little munchkin! :)

Wha'sup, yo?

Dude! I'm a cool baby!

A's growing up. Seems like she's bigger every time I see her! Auntie B loves you, sweetheart! And you too, li'l M! :)

8 comments:

mrshester said...

He's absolutely precious! I'm sure big sister will love him once she's gotten used to him :)

Paula said...

How cute is that! That little dude is adorable and his sister too!

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Aww they are so sweet!! And I love that quilt you and your mom made!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

LeAnna said...

How sweet, I love the picture of her hugging him while he's asleep. That little Micah is a cutie! How far apart are they in age?

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! :) Babies are so much fun lol

Lone Star Lady said...

Hi, Just letting you know I posted on my blog again.

Jessica

JONATHAN said...

my new blog "Histories of Hymns"

http://historyofhymns.blogspot.com/

Jonathan