Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Sunday Stills

OK, so since I'm back, now I'm back to Sunday Stills, too. I know I'm two days late, but hey, better late than never, huh? This challenge is the elements -- see if you can get all four elements, plus as a bonus challenge, the fifth. Confused? So was I. But somebody cleared it up: earth, air, fire, water...and love. Hmmm.


Earth (the dirt -- and garden hose -- right outside my front door)


Air (a science experiment on the weight of air -- an inflated balloon and an uninflated balloon) Technically I didn't take this photo, but I set it up, and told my mom how I wanted it done.

Fire (not the best photo, but hey)



Water (another science experiment, this one showing the difference in speed of molecules between hot water -- right side -- and cold water -- left side -- by the speed at which the food coloring diffuses throughout the water)



And for love, I have two photos. The first is my mom talking on the phone to my dad while he was away on a business trip (this is right after he sent her roses, which made her cry).


And secondly, my dad and I together several years ago, proudly displaying our candy corn 'teeth'. That's love.


If there was any way I could do so, I would include a photo of Jesus for love, because "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends" (John 15:13). That's love, folks.

4 comments:

gtyyup said...

Perfect...you got them all! Very interesting shot with the hot/cold water and food coloring...well done!

Ed said...

Very nice, glad to have ya back...:-)

Anonymous said...

welcome back :)
you did a wodnerful job for s.stills

flowerweaver said...

Very fun photos! I was late in posting too.