Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Stills - Sound

Well, this week's challenge surely was a challenge. The topic was sounds -- photos that show sound. Tough, huh? I searched my files, and here's what I came up with:

A's first birthday party. You might not be able to hear the sound as well as I can, becaues I know this little darling and I know the sounds she makes. Here she is talking about something in her adorable little baby-talk:


And here's little M, not too happy about something. Anybody who's had a baby or been around a baby should be able to hear this sound VERY well. :)

Next, I found my beautiful little sisters. They were singing for the opening of a demonstration, and I can even hear the song they were singing. And if you look close, you'll see my uncle in the background, just enjoying listening to them.


This was on a vacation we took together (reference this post). You can hear the laughter, the bumping down the stairs, and the whacks of the pillows. We had a lot of fun!

These last two take a little more imagination. My sister on her horse Makepeace...

...and this one isn't quite as clear, it is a mustang galloping in an arena. This is the fence with two saddles resting on it. Can you hear the thundering hooves, the whinnies of other horses nearby, the chatter of the people standing around?

Well, that's all folks, but you can mosey on over to Sunday Stills and check out in the comments section what other people posted for their sounds! :)

12 comments:

flowerweaver said...

Yes, I could hear them! Wonderful selection. Love the pillow fight!

Anonymous said...

The first two shots are too cute :)
Cool action shots of your sisters! Very loud & so much fun :) Cool!

Anonymous said...

I can hear Micah here in North Carolina. Nice pictures and sounds.

Anonymous said...

I love the photos. The pillow fight makes me laugh and the baby crying - well, I can hear it loud and clear. Thanks for sharing.

Kate said...

Hi there!

Sorry for my delayed response! I would be delighted and honored to be able to visit your private blog. You can find my email on my profile.

Love, Kate

Anonymous said...

beautiful photographs
make sure you print them & put them in an album

Tammy Vasa said...

Great pictures & sounds!

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

wonderful sounds.. I heard them all!

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Great pictures!!! Good pics for the topic!

Ed said...

Very nice, I was wondering who would post the inevidible crying kid..:-)

Becky said...

Aww...ok, these picts are too cute! I went and copied them all to my file folder. It is fun seeing old picts of Loi and Kryssy! I miss and love you! Hope you can call soon

CTG Ponies said...

A great collection of photos!