Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Stills -- The Open Road

This week's Sunday Stills challenge is 'The Open Road'. Being as how we had to take my lovely Aunt Sherry back to Quartzsite (she lives in Arizona, so Quartzsite, near the CA/AZ border, is about halfway between here in Southern California and there in AZ -- my uncle picked her up in Qsite and they headed back home together), there was plenty of lovely open roads to photograph, which I proceeded to do. Here, for your enjoyment, 'The Open Road'. :)




"Oh, look at the pretty windmills. I'll include them in my photos." :)





Then later, on a different highway:

At a time like this, I always like to quote the famed philosopher Willie Nelson: "On the road again..."
Bdee bdee, that's all folks! :)

7 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

lol! Yep, I sing that song quite often when on a road trip. lol!
Cool wind farms. There must be a lot of them in that area. Neat!

~Lisa

Ebie said...

Hi Reba, I am SoCal, too and live in Noho. Are the photos taken in the Palm Springs area? Also, I cannot read some parts of your post because it is overlapping. I hope you can fix it. The picture below of Jeremiah is soooo cute. Hugs to the little cutie!
My main blog is here.

Sherri said...

Very interesting road trip!

Anonymous said...

I found the windmills really interesting. :)

Anonymous said...

hope you were driving safely when you took these :)

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! Nicely done :)

flowerweaver said...

Aren't the wind turbines neat? I have some in my entry, too!