OK, so while my lovely Aunt S from AZ was visiting this past week, we (my mom, my aunt, and I, as my dad was at work) went down to one of Southern California's many beaches. This is the windshield view of the road (from the backseat):
And here's the view of the road once we got out, the road that goes parallel to the beach:
So of course I took some beach photos, although not as many and not as good as some I've done before:
Looking down from the pier at the rocks below:
After walking out on the pier, we then walked along the beach a little ways...and the sand at this beach is just PERFECT for writing! So my mama wrote:

And I wrote:




And I wrote:
Well, there you go folks -- a beachy time was had by all! ;)

2 comments:
Great pictures, I like the words in the sand. Wish I had a beach to go to!!!
Wow, those are cool. Yea that sand was perfect for writing in. And I love what you wrote in it. How often do ya go to the beach. Love ya.
Becky
Post a Comment