**UPDATE** Well, they finally figured out what it was, praise the Lord! She's posted about it on her blog. :)
Hey everybody, can I please ask for prayer for City Girl Turned Country Girl's husband? She has posted on her blog about what's going on, and the doctors don't really know what this is, but we know the Great Physician, and we know Who's in charge of everything. Thanks!
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Prayer Request
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dear Rebekah, I will be praying for her. Hope you are doing well. Have a good week. love you.
Thank you so much Bekkah!! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends from all places and great family! The prayers have been so needed and have helped..I just posted an update, but I wanted to let you know he is doing better...Just a few bumps in the road...You'll see them in the post!
Rebekah - This is first time I've read your blog. I understand your concerns. I just need to thank you for asking for prayers for our military on your blog. I'm a Marine Mom and I really appreciate folks like you. Thanks again - Semper Fi
Post a Comment