Hi everybody! Yep, today's post is pretty much all photos. First of all, Sunday Stills also has a challenge called Macro Monday. I don't usually post for Macros, but today I thought I would. Here are my macro photos:
Any guesses as to what it is?
.JPG)
Here's a clue:
.JPG)
And just a random macro grass shot:
.JPG)
Here's a clue:
And just a random macro grass shot:
OK, with that out of the way, you remember my nephew JJeremiah? They went and had professional photos done a week or two ago. Here are the results. The happy family!

Is he precious or what??

I luvs that face!! :)


Is he precious or what??

I luvs that face!! :)

I don't think I mentioned to y'all that oh, about two weeks ago, I got to babysit A and M! First time since M's birth that I've gotten to babysit both at once.

After a little bit of hanging out in the house, M woke up and I put him in his baby sling, got A in her stroller, and we headed down the street to the park at the corner. This is the same park that we've gone to with A before.

After a little bit of hanging out in the house, M woke up and I put him in his baby sling, got A in her stroller, and we headed down the street to the park at the corner. This is the same park that we've gone to with A before.
They have these great big metal sand funnels, A loves playing around and in them.

Oh what a precious face. It's rare to get a smile, she generally has a pretty serious look on her face when playing. She's actually a pretty serious baby. She doesn't tickle very easily, and although she readily looks at you when you have a camera, she doesn't like to smile for the lens. But this time I actually got a sort-of smile! :)

Meanwhile, as A was playing and I was watching her, M-man and I were hanging out. He drank a whole bottle, then just chilled on my shoulder.

I eventually put him in the stroller and pushed A in the swing for a little while, then I put M back in his sling and A in the stroller and we headed home. M snoozed for a time...

Then he woke up and was just full of smiles...or full of gas...or something. :)

My Aunt S was still staying with us at that point, and he was flirting with her like crazy. He used his cutest smiles, winked those adorable eyes, and made her heart go pitter patter. Now, she's married to my Uncle J. So we had to tease Uncle J that there was a young man in California who was flirting and making eyes at his wife! ;D

Meanwhile, as A was playing and I was watching her, M-man and I were hanging out. He drank a whole bottle, then just chilled on my shoulder.
I eventually put him in the stroller and pushed A in the swing for a little while, then I put M back in his sling and A in the stroller and we headed home. M snoozed for a time...
Then he woke up and was just full of smiles...or full of gas...or something. :)
My Aunt S was still staying with us at that point, and he was flirting with her like crazy. He used his cutest smiles, winked those adorable eyes, and made her heart go pitter patter. Now, she's married to my Uncle J. So we had to tease Uncle J that there was a young man in California who was flirting and making eyes at his wife! ;D
We had a good dinner, A ate several chicken nuggets, some rice, a carrot, some peas, half a granola bar, and a small lollipop. Then, after diaper changes for both kids, my mom and aunt played with the M-man and A and I went into the backyard. Her family lives in a condo, so she unfortunately doesn't get a lot of chances to run free in grass. She thought it was great!

I introduced her to a marvelous toy called a hula hoop. It was bigger than she was, but she loved it! She was carry it around, then bring it to me and I would roll it across the yard so she could chase it!

Then it hit the wall and fell down, and A informed me with a guilty "UH-OH!!"

But it was just as easily picked back up, and she paraded it around the yard like a trophy.



I love the lighting in this shot.

What a face!

She was having fun, as evidenced by the giggling grin on that babyface. :)


I leave you with this last photo -- tongue out, eyes laughing, dimples showing... I love this little girl.

What a face!
She was having fun, as evidenced by the giggling grin on that babyface. :)
I leave you with this last photo -- tongue out, eyes laughing, dimples showing... I love this little girl.
PROUD AUNTIE TO A, M, AND J!!

8 comments:
Great shots, all of them! I love the hair picture, I have a thing for texture. That baby boy is just precious (as is his sister!) what kind of sling do you wear him in?
As for your question - I'll not be posting on the old blog anymore. So, change away girl! :)
Loved all the pictures! Looks like a fun day!
wonderful photos, keep posting :)
Great macro photos!
One of my twin sons is named Jeremiah. It's been a very long time since he was as small as your nephew though :)
~Lisa
A very cute snoot! Your nephew is also a doll, thanks for sharing.
What a great Auntie you are!!! They are just adorable!!
Ok, these are adorable. Ariana couldn't be any cuter and Jeremiah is so sweet. Ariana is just outrageously cute...! And the top 3 macro shots are AWESOME! I want a macro lense. How much do they run. And are they picts of your dog? or who's? I love you and hope to talk to you on the phone soon.
Lots of love,
Becky
P.S. Sorry I have been behind on commenting. =)
What a couple of cuties!
Post a Comment