Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Prayer Request -- CA fires

I'd like to ask for prayer for everybody affected by the major fires here in California. They are not yet particularly near us, I don't think they expect it to come far enough this way to threaten us, but there are so many people who are losing homes, memories, security...even lives. As of Monday I had heard of two firefighters who had died in the inferno. I have heard reports of flames reaching 8 stories tall. Governer Schw. has declared a state of emergency over this issue, and I would like to declare a state of prayer emergency. Please pray that the Lord will use this to glorify His name...that people will come to the Lord or closer to Him because of this...that His will be done here. Thanks!

1 comment:

City girl turned Country Girl said...

You definitely have prayers from me!!