Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Stills -- Purple

So this week's challenge is (drumroll please) The Color Purple. Which, as you may or may not happen to know, is actually my favorite color. Now the easiest place to find the color purple, at least in my photography experiences, has been nature -- in the form of flowers. Behold:





Thus, purple.

In other news, as a correction to the previous post, Manes and Tails actually doesn't start until NEXT Saturday...but what really messed me up was I checked the schedule and there was a misprint saying it started on September 2. Now that freaked me out, so I called my boss...but we actually start the 26. The current joke is that somebody was drunk when they set the type for that page. At any rate, I'm not sure I can withstand a whole 'nother WEEK of being without equine interaction, but I suppose I'll survive. Somehow.

By the way, do check out Sunday Stills and see all the other lovely posts that people have done with their amazing photography. Really puts me to shame, but I enjoy doing it anyway! :)

8 comments:

flowerweaver said...

Don't you just love how the foxgloves look like the foxes have left their paw prints? I love purple flowers, too.

Anonymous said...

Lovely flowers. :)

Ed said...

Very nice..:-))

Holly said...

lovely!

TO BECOME said...

I loved your purple. It is just beautiful. Purple is my first DIL's favorite color also.

Hope you have a wonderful week. love you.

Unknown said...

You have posted some very lovely floral selections- well done :)

Anonymous said...

i find purple to be a very relaxing colour & i also found your photos had the same effect, lovely

Paula said...

It is becoming my new favorite color also.