These are desperate times, folks.
It has been a month -- an entire MONTH -- since I have had any equine interaction. Now that's SAD.
Soule's Dictionary of English Synonyms lists for 'desperate': despondent, wretched, forlorn, extreme, and precipitate (along with many others).
You know a girl's getting pretty despondent, wretched, forlorn, extreme, and precipitate when she starts making horses out of candy wrappers.
Meet Mr. Rolo.
That's 4 Rolo wrappers. I have discovered that Rolos help soothe the horsey ache. The chocolate drowns your troubles and the wrappers provide sculpturing medium.
That's skill, folks.
Thankfully for me, Manes and Tails starts again this Saturday, so I won't have to be so despondent, wretched, forlorn, extreme, and precipitate!! Woohoo!!
At which point, said Rolos help celebrate the revived hopes and give energy for continued life and vitality. Hersheys, Oreos, Reeses, Dove, Butterfinger, and Whoppers help as well. I love chocolate...woman's best friend. Especially at certain times. Comprende?

2 comments:
Oh, I comprende. I do indeed comprende. :) Glad you'll get your "fix" this weekend!
*hehe giggles* Love me some Rollo's!! Hope you enjoy getting back in contact with your Equine friends!
Post a Comment