Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11

11 Septemer, 2001...



Folks, I ask you, wherever you are, whatever you're doing, please don't let this day go by without taking a moment to remember the tragedy, the victims, the horror of this day eight years ago. Take a moment and pray for our nation, for wisdom for our country's leader(s) as to how to go about handling these issues in the future, and, if you know our Jesus, for the Lord's soon return to take us from this world. Don't let this anniversary go by without commemoration.
Someone once said, "We will be the land of the free...as long as we are the home of the brave."

God bless America.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rebekah for your post. God bless you and our country.

A Semper Fi Mom
Sharon

City girl turned Country Girl said...

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! And may God Bless our troops and all of our fallen hero's and their friends and families!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

I pray that God will help our nation not to forget the lessons we learned through that. THANK you for this post! I pray for God's mercy and blessing for AMERICA!

Jamie said...

Thank you for posting this. I think in some cases...September 11 is just another day to some. I was in my American Studies class when the first plane hit and in study hall when the tours came down.