Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wacky Sisters Night!!

**** WARNING ****
Lots of pictures ahead

Sunday night we spent at a cabin up near Big Bear, CA. The scenery up here is amazing, and these blurry, through-the-window pictures don’t do it any justice:


We moved all our stuff into the cabin, then started having fun!
The stairs, as you can see, are tall and narrow…

Just perfect for bumping down!

...and bumping…

...and bumping…

We sure had fun bumping…

After that we had to go upstairs and have some pillow fights. WHACK!

WHACK WHACK!

KAPOW!

It tired us out…

…but not so much as to stop us from posing for goofy pictures…

Loi the sweetheart…

Kryssy the secret agent…

Bekah the magnificent…

"Oh, so you think you’re so tough, do you?"

"Well, put up or shut up!"

SECRET AGENT: MISSION POSSIBLE

Draw, partner!

Sing with me: Sisters, sisters…

…never were there such devoted sisters…

The amazing, bendable, twistable Loi!

And Bekah too!

Well, that's all for now. I hope to soon have more pictures from the trip...photos of riding horseback, hanging out, cattle sorting, and more. I don't know when I'll get a chance to post these, but I hope you've enjoyed these pics of our wacky Sisters Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,Becka,that was some FUN!I know I had a great time whacking you with the pillows.We both had a BLAST!!
Love,Loi,and Kris

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good time! ;)

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! I enjoyed the pictures! (Even the goofy ones.)