Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

July Picturesque Guessing Game

Ya know, July is my one-year Bloggie birthday. It's true -- I have now been a Blogger for a year. I kinda thought I'd do something special for my bloggie birthday, but I just got so busy, and never got around to doing anything about it. So, I'm just going to do my guessing game, and I hope everybody has a fun time trying to figure them out!


O.K., here goes.


#1



#2

#3

#4

#5

A note about #3: Ladies, I doubt if many, if any, of you will correctly guess this. Here's a tip: Ask your guy. Seriously, if you can't figure it out, call for a guy to help you out. Even if he says that he doesn't know, ask him if he even has a feeling about it. Because a lot of the guys probably will just have a funny feeling about it, and maybe it will be correct. So if you don't know it, ask your man! Have fun guessing! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here Goes.

Number 1.Jelly Beans,
Number 2.A horse forlock,and ear,
Number 3.UM type writer, or something that hes to do with vehicles,
Number 4.A cactus,
Number 5.Your Hair.

So I guess that I am the first guesser?
Hope everyone else has fun doin the game.
P.S Bek I LOVE the Arianna stuff she is SOOOOOO CUTE!
Love Girlie K.

Anonymous said...

Love your new look! :)

Anonymous said...

My Guesses are:

#1) Jelly Beans.

#2) Braided Horse Hair.

#3) An Automatic Machine Gun.

#4) Cactus Plant.

#5) Your Left Shoulder and Hair.

Anonymous said...

Happy one year blogging. I am glad that you started. I sure hope the earthquake did not effect you or your family today. I prayed for you all just in case.

1) jelly beans

2)head of a horse

3) pistol or some kind of firearm

3) pine needles

4) your hair on your shoulder

Oh well, I tried. have a great day. connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

I'll give it a try! :)

1. jelly beans
2. a horse's ear and mane
3.some kind of measurer
4.a cactus
5.you hair

Anonymous said...

Wow, this blog has changed. That reminds me my blog has been up a year now as well.