Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Uncle's Blog and Book


O.K., so very few people who are reading this now actually know me...but I'll bet that even those who do know me don't know that I have an uncle who is a Calvary Chapel pastor in Wisconsin. A little bit of trivia for you...no, really, I have a purpose for telling you this.

My Uncle Jim has written a book entitled The Body of Christ in all her glory...which is actually a mostly true story. You can buy it on Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

The main reason I am posting this is because I would like y'all to welcome my uncle to the blogosphere. All right, so he's using wordpress...we'll forgive him for that, won't we? And if you feel that you would like to read his book, feel free to purchase it. Anyway, his blog is: JimB's Books and Blog Site. Would you please drop by and welcome him?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Thanks for the welcome. I hope i enjoy this!


~Morgan~

Anonymous said...

Bekah,

Thank you for posting this about my new book and blog site. I'm hoping God will bless people and churches from my new book. It is really an amazing story my book tells of how God worked in a period in time. There is also a whole chapter related to your grandmother and grandfather and their lives lived for Christ.

God bless,

JimB

Anonymous said...

Sorry I have not been blogging for a while but I hope to get back into it soon.

I'll go by and say hi ;-) to your uncle. Thanks for saying hi to my nieces.

Have a happy and safe Forth of July.

Anonymous said...

Well they are all Country music songs. I dont know if you listen to country but it is my all time favorite.

Anonymous said...

Yes we may......That is about all listen too but i do like contemporary christian,and bluegrass and southern gospel music also.....I just like country the best. So how old are you?