Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The New Blog -- check it out!

My mom, one of my aunts, one of my uncles, and myself, and maybe some more people, have made a new blog. It's called Countdown to Havasupai...because that's what it's all about, is our preparation for hiking down the Havasupai part of the Grand Canyon, which will (Lord be willing) happen in less than 2 years. So here's the link:

http://countdowntohavasupai.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

Oh, and what do you think of the new blog look?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well thats ok....I know how it is to get behind and then have you catch up.....Well I wrote you back about the teen court so I will just let you read that because it is kinda long...lol...Have a GREAT day!!!

~Morgan~