Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Quick update :)

Here in TX and loving it!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

I'll tell y'all about it when I get back...and will have tons of photos...this is such a blast... :)

My sweet sissy/cousin L graduated...and a bunch of other fun stuff has been happening... Finally met some friends that I've wanted to meet for a long time... have been having a blast on horseback, on ATV, with friends and sisters and it's wonderful!!

Oh yes, and H texted me this morning, they're on their way to the hospital, J's almost here!! I can't wait to have another nephew! Don't worry, I'll post photos as soon as I can!! :)

Talk to y'all later :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from ya! Been wondering what you have been up too!

TO BECOME said...

Dear Rebekah, just trying to get caught up with you. You have been very busy since my last visit. I love your sweet little Micah. And you are about to have another addition to your family. I am going to have a new Great Grandbaby in a few months also.

I can tell you are having a great summer and I am so glad. Have a good day, my sweet young friend. Mrs. connie

LeAnna said...

Goodness, girl! You've got babies galore around ya. Isn't it great? :) I was just thinking about you today, actually. Wonderin' where you'd been! Glad to hear all is well.

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Oh what a great time it sounds like you are having!!! Enjoy!! And congrats on the newest addition of aunt hood!!

Kate said...

Hi there! Glad to hear you are having a good time!

Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Becky said...

Hey Becka!
We had a blast with you. I am soooo glad we got to meet you. I hope you can come back again really soon. =) How exciting. I can't wait to see picts of baby Jeremiah. I hope you had a good trip home and I hope to talk to you soon.
Love ya,
Becky