Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Micah was born on 6/11/09 at 9:36 AM. These photos were taken at about 1:20 PM.
Look at his sweet little face!!


And yes, that's the big sister, chomping on a cracker...not too sure yet what to make of the whole matter ;)

4 comments:
Awwww! I just love babies, there's nothing sweeter than sniffing their freshly born noggin. :)
Aww so precious!!!
AWWW!! What a cutie! And the pictures are very pretty of you. We just got back from vacation with the Misners. It was a blast. We went to a really nice resort and to Sea World. I will be posting about it on my blog. I want to invite you to my blog, but in order to do that I need your email address. So if you would give that to me that would be awesome. Well I look foward to meeting you...not that far away.
Becky
What an adorable little guy! Ewwww, gives me baby fever!
Post a Comment