Hello again! How are y'all doing?
Let me warn you, like most of my posts lately, this is a very random post, it goes in several totally different directions!! :)
One of my cousins graduated this year, so I made her a pearl and gold necklace (plus earrings)...and of course I had to photograph it and put it on my blog! :)
I made the earrings on post backs because my aunt told me that my cousin does not really care much for very dangly earrings... My mom, who is there with my family right now, says that my cuz really liked the set!
As long as I'm posting jewelry photos, here's a pic of the red/orange/white set I made myself. I LOVE this set!! I did not include the earrings in this photo, they're simply the orange seed beads with the white and red cubes.

So last Sunday my mom and I decided to wear matching clothes, which we love to do...here's the result:

I think the photo turned out pretty well, don't you? Here's a zoomed-in version of our faces:

And so because I don't have any more photos to share with you at the moment, I will leave you with my favorite Christian joke:

11 comments:
wow that was hilariouse.oh and great pics ya'll look cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a lovely picture of you and mom! I'm liking the orange!
BTW - the crunch comment was gross!! hehe
Rebekah, I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to know how you made the sidebar "Pray for our Soldiers." I would love to post it on my blog if you don't mind. =)
LOL! Loved the joke, and loved the necklaces!
I love that joke!lol And the picture of you and your mom is lovely :)
My heart aches for your grandfather and you. Growing older can be cruel sometimes. Love you, dear sister ***BIG HUGS***
Bekah~ Love the jewelry!! Great pics of you and your mom!! You guys look alike!!
Giggles! I like that joke!
Cute pictures! Nice job on the jewelry! Very pretty!
I never know what to expect from you next! :)
Love your jewelry, especially the orange set. Very unusual pendant. You and your mom look great together. And your joke made me smile. =)
Dear Rebekah, you and your Mom look very lovely. The necklace looks like you. The one you made for your cousin was really pretty also.
The joke was well I can say soooo funny. I am going to have to tell my Jim that one. Thanks, Mrs.connie
I will say what that picture is, but I want to give more time for others to guess :D
You and your Mom look really nice in those pictures. And the jewelry is really nice.
Love the pics of you and your Mom! Had to save them to my computer since I don't have a current one of either one of you. =)
Love Ya!
Aunt Moira
Post a Comment