Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Midterm Ballet Recital!!

Yep. Not as ballet-ish as I could wish, but not as bad as Ballet Meets the Beatles, huh? Anyway, my mom was videoing it, and she missed the first few seconds, when we started all in a lunge position with our hands above our head. We did this position in all 3 times, but you'll only see two. Trust me, you'll understand better AFTER you watch it!! ;)

I'm the blonde in solid black, I start in the very front and then I move to your far right side (the far left of the formation from our perspective).

6 comments:

Paula said...

I think you did a lovely job!

LeAnna said...

You are a busy, busy girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes you are! And great job!

City girl turned Country Girl said...

I think you did great!! Thanks for sharing, that was really cool!!

Becky said...

WOW, good job. You are so graceful! Love you!

Jonathan said...

Keep up the good work!