Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Stills --- Happiness Is...

Today's Sunday Stills challenge is "Happiness Is..." Well, the problem is that there is SOOOOOO much that I could put for this. It's driving me crazy having to pick and choose just a few. As it was I ended up with 21 photos and that's not even half of what all I'd LIKE to put. Matter of fact, I'm not even going to worry about whether these photos are really good, I'm just going to put what I love. So here we go:

Me and my pretty mama:


And my handsome Daddy:

And the love that my pretty mama and my handsome daddy have for each other:

My dear papa, bless his heart.

Aunt S and Uncle J.

Aunt M.

Sister H and brother-in-law F (pre-nephew J, this was at the Fourth of July party)

Momanette, aka Aunt M (I don't have a good photo of Uncle J, so just imagine him)

My sweet sisters/best friends/cousins:

This little girl can melt my heart with a smile:
Especially when she says "Aunt B" and it comes out "Ah P" (she was trying to share her chocolate pudding -- is that precious or what???)

This little man is so dear to my heart:

I love them both so much. I love my other nephew as well, but I have yet to get a chance to actually photograph him, and it's cheating to post photos for Sunday Stills that YOU didn't take (aaargh!!)

My beautiful Casey-dog.

And, of course, Skeeter the brat-cat.

Being around horses, touching horses, riding horses...

Taking photos of places I enjoy.

And simply photographing God's awesome creations.


(no, I didn't do it, but somebody did and I thought it was cute!)

And just being me, exactly who God created me to be.

Finally, for those of us who know our Lord, we know that true joy comes only from Him, from being in a right relationship with Him and being in fellowship with Him.

I could go on and on with the photos...many more friends and family, and other examples of things that I love, that make me happy. But it's most important to make God happy. If you don't know how to do that, please talk to me or to somebody else who knows the true Savior of mankind. Don't put it off any longer, please. This is eternity we're talking about.

4 comments:

Tammy Vasa said...

Great happy pictures! My folks are both gone - loved seeing the first pictues with your parents! Treasure the moments!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! Cute photos you have here!

Blessings,
LMM

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was such a sweet post!

Sara said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! sorry I haven't every written back or anything, i'm a horrible blogger :P these are great photo's!!