Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Stills -- Fall Landscapes

So this week's challenge was Fall Landscapes. Hmmmph.

This, folks, is fall in Southern California.



I know -- no breathtaking colored leaves, no snow-capped mountains mirrored in quiet lakes. Sorry about that. You just gotta work with what you've got -- and this is what I've got. Frankly, I'd rather have the leaves and mountains...but no complaining. This is where God has me for now and I will be content here. :)

And beaches ARE pretty cool to photograph, anyhow... :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Fall color, but a beautiful beach non the less. Great shots. :)

gtyyup said...

Beautiful beaches!

flowerweaver said...

Looks pretty to me! That's what I tell myself every day, I just have to work with what I've got!

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Love them!

CTG Ponies said...

No fall color but I love the beach!

LeAnna said...

You might not have browns, greens, and oranges galore, but girl, you've got a piece of nature we in the middle of the U.S. NEVER get to see. :) Enjoy it. :) (I don't know if I ever told you where I lived, but it's OK- No, I don't mean okay I mean, OK. Heehee!)

Becky said...

Cool picts. Love U!!

TO BECOME said...

Just beautiful!! Your beach is much prettier than the one we have here on the coast of Texas. Have a happy fall.