Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Stills -- Photoshop

Well, I don't have photoshop...I usually use Paint Shop Pro. And I'm not completely sure what sort of stuff is expected for this challenge, but I went into PSP and played around for a little while with the different effects...here's what I came up with. The original photo of yours truly:

And this is the negative image:

Here's a wind effect of strength 15: And strength 20:

The emboss effect is definitely one of my favorites:

Here I'm slightly pixellated...I don't remember what this effect is called, but it's kind of fun:

Not quite gray scale, this is actually isolating the red...or taking all the red out...or something like that. I don't remember exactly. Kind of interesting effect, isn't it?

And here's the original photo again, for contrast's sake. What do you think?

Well, that's about the best I can do. But y'all can go over to Sunday Stills and check out the work of all the real photoshop folks! :)

Have a blessed Lord's Day, folks!

6 comments:

Holly said...

love the embossed one.

Anonymous said...

I really liked the embossed picture the best. Nice job. :)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

The original is def. my fave, but that emboss effect is cool, too. You're so cute! hehe! Great smile.

~Lisa

VioletSky said...

I think you are very brave to photoshop yourself!

The embossed effect would be my favourite and I like the one without all the red, too.

interesting, word verification is 'face'!

Becky said...

WOW! that pict of you is soooo pretty! I love it. Fun effects =)

Ed said...

I have to admit the embossed effect is my fave too..:-))
p.s. Dont stress about the next SS challenge, just do a cool landscape pic from Southern Cali..:-))