Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

OK -- problem fixed!

Woohoo! I'm posting in English! Sorry about that little thing, folks... I got the language stuck and then my computer locked up and I couldn't change it and.... Anyway, it's fixed now. Sorry about that!

As long as I'm posting, how 'bout some more randomness?

Let's see, it's Wednesday. That means studying, classes, and church tonight. It's a full and busy day. I'm glad I have a few minutes' peace here in the early morning. It's worth getting up at 5:00AM anyway just so I can have breakfast with my family, but I do like the early morning time when it's dark and quiet and chilly, and then the sun slowly rises in a sky of blue and pink and yellow and orange, and the birds wake up and start singing, and lights go on in your neighbors' houses and their cars start... OK, I surely wouldn't miss the neighbors' lights and cars if I could move out to the country somewhere where there weren't close neighbors. I like the solitude of no house four feet away, when you can practically shake hands between your dining room window and their bedroom window. Sometimes I just get so claustrophobic here in the city. You can't see a horizon line at all, every way you look there's just buildings and more buildings. The only sky you see is right above you or between the buildings around. And I only live in a suburb bedroom community! I can't imagine what it's like living more towards LA and all that smog and noise and concrete. I just want to go somewhere where I can see the sky for miles and miles, until it meets the ground in a horizon. Somewhere where you don't have to yell at the neighbors' dog...or yell at your own dog to stop barking before it disturbs people. Somewhere the neighbors don't rev their cars at 4:00AM, and you can't overhear their phone conversations from your window. Is that too much to ask?

Wow, that is a long paragraph. That really was random, wasn't it? I think that was a rabbit trail off a rabbit trail...which possibly came off a rabbit trail.

Anyway... I need to get going but thanks for being patient with the whole Hindu language thing. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, maybe you'll get to live in the wide open spaces someday!

Becky said...

WOW, I am soooo thankful to live in the country and I hope you can one day too. LOL, can you really hear the neighbors phone conversations. That is funny...well I am sure it isn't for you. =) I love you!