Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Sunday Stills - Letter C

OK, so yesterday's Sunday Stills challenge was The Letter C. Now I know this is Monday, but I've been so outrageously busy this weekend that I didn't have time to get it up any sooner. Forgive me.

So I took a quick gander through the dictionary, and here's the Cs I came up with (not in alphabetical order):

Capitalism:


Cake:


Cat:

Sweet Skeeter, naturally.

And unnaturally.

You gotta love that face.

So sweet.

My last C is Chatting. Now this isn't exactly a photo of chatting, but it is certainly hanging out with my sisters/best friends/cousins, and we did do quite a bit of chatting. Yes this is a dogpile, yes that is me at the bottom. Any other questions?

Well there you go folks -- Sunday Stills on Monday. ;)

4 comments:

LeAnna said...

Great pics! The last one cracked me up. :)

Ebie said...

Hi Rebekah, I saw your comment on the fall folliage challenge and I am from SoCal, too, Noho area close to Burbank.

Skeeter is cute and I have a cat too, but she is camera shy.

That's a nice photo of you in your PS challenge.

Ebie's Letter C.

Have a nice day!

Ed said...

Great choices..:-))

Anonymous said...

I loved the kitty hanging upside down!!! Too cute!