Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ग्रीक -- वूहू??

थिस इस सो अवेसोमे। इ लव ग्रीक?

आईटी प्रोबब्ल्य दोएसं'टी मके मच सेंस बुत ओह वेल। थिस इस सो कूल!!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

OK, sorry about this. It's really weird. I was playing around with the language settings, and decided to post while in a different language just to see if it would work -- and now it's stuck and won't go back to English, even on a new post. I'm really sorry for the confusion, folks!! I'll figure it out sooner or later. :)

Becky said...

LOL, oh, I totally understand this. I guess you didn't know that I can speak hindu..Uh NO! Just joking...LOVE YA