Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Too cute! I guess all kids love mud puddles. :)
8 comments:
That is cute!! Did you take that?
How cute is that!?!?
LOL how cute!!!!!!
Silly thing. That's cute as can be.
Lacey Jo -- No I did not, but I surely do wish I lived in a place where I could photograph/video wildlife like that! :)
LOL! Adorable!
Ho lucky you were to capture that!
And some scientists love to say that animals don't play. That all of their actions are for survival training. I don't see how splashing in the water will help an Elk's survival. That was pure joyful play!
Love it!
~Lisa
that is so funny..and cute. I bet the person who viedoed had fun doing so. =)
Post a Comment