Today's Sunday Stills challenge is 'The Letter T'.
With Thanksgiving just this last Thursday, I decided to list some of the things I'm thankful for.
True friends.
Time with family.
So how was y'all's Thanksgiving? Ours was nice. A friend from church as well as a family friend who we've known about a year now (they both were with us for Thanksgiving and Christmas last year) joined us. We had -- gasp -- not turkey, but manicotti! We're planning on turkey for Christmas though.
Thursday night I went to bed with a stuffy head and sore throat, and whatdoyaknow but Friday morning I'm down with another seasonal sinus attack. It's mostly the weather -- I don't know about your weather, but ours has been fluctuating between cool and warm and cold and warm and cool...you get the idea. If it would just settle down to the business of being cold for a while, I would probably stop getting these sinus clogs. Oh well. It seems to be running its usual course, and as I get these 4-6 times a year, we're all pretty used to it. I just spend the day in my pajamas, do some sleeping, I also did some studying, just a low-key day of constant apple juice and/or 7-up, and regular trips to the bathroom, and a steady supply of tissues. Like I said, I'm used to it. It's not usually contagious either, just a mild, regular sinus infection. Nasty.
And yesterday my mom and I drove to Blythe to meet an aunt of mine who lives in TX but was in AZ for Thanksgiving. It was nice seeing her again, although I did not feel very good. After a tylenol and decongestant I felt better, but a lack of sleep Friday night and a stuffed head, feeling like a balloon about to pop, did not make it easy to visit. Which was a bummer.
Anyway, I'm hoping y'all had a great Thanksgiving, and happy Lord's Day to you all!
Now bring on the Christmas decorations!!!!! :) Do y'all like the Christmas makeover?

6 comments:
Lovely Trio of friends!
BTW...cute blog makeover! =)
Absolutely beautiful and moving images! Lovely post!
Cute pict of you, Kryssy, and Loi! =) Love you!
Sorry you've been puny! I hear ya on the hot/cold/hot/cold weather. It sure is hard on a body.
Hi Rebekah, thanks for checking out my blog. I love the pictures of the mustangs. You did a good job. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment