Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Rhinestone Cowgirls giveaway!

Giveaway over at A&MD Ranch!! She's giving away something from her store as part of the grand opening. Go take a look!! :)

2 comments:

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Great Post! Thank you!!

Krystle said...

OMW I miss you soooooooo Much !!!!!!
Gooly and I never use that <- word LOL.
Call me sometime and just to let youvknow I am no loger private LOL and I want if you can for you to put me on your list please.???
I am searching for Lots of friends GGL so that I can be a friend. heheheheee! am I making sense????
Love you