Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ballet Recital!!

OK folks, here it is, Ballet Meets the Beatles!

A few photos first:
I'm in the second row, right behind the Jacob (the guy in the black tights and black Sgt. Pepper sailor jacket). I'm wearing a neon green headband, a tie-dye T-shirt in blue, green and red, and black skirt and tights (and tan ballet slippers).


Still can't see me? Well here, this might help:

Here's a group photo (our teacher is the lady in the skirt and long loose hair kneeling in the front row, two people away from me):
And another group photo:
(if you look close, we're all holding up the 'peace' sign...well, I'm not real big on the 'peace' sign, so I'm like holding my hands way down low!)

And now here is the video (it has a few hiccups, so bear with it please!) :)

3 comments:

City girl turned Country Girl said...

How great!!! That was fun to watch!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool!

LeAnna said...

LOL! I loved your picture editing aid. ;) Before that I was having a Where in the World is Cowgirl For Jesus moment. The video was fun, thanks for sharing!