Yep. I finally made it over to the library because I have to get my Deaf Culture online class done... (what with my computer being down, and my dad off work this week so I can't use his computer, I'm a little stuck) and what happens but I make it over here and realize that I forgot to bring the book along... whoooops -- guess I'll just have to blog! :) So how are y'all doing? We're doing pretty good. Semester's almost over, just another week and a half!! Finals week is a the week after next, but my ballet final recital is next week, and then the week after (finals week) I just have the two finals for the voice and ASL classes.
So our ballet recital is called Ballet Meets the Beatles.
Yeah.
Not exactly what I thought I was getting into when I signed up for beginning ballet.
The first number is Magical Mystery Tour, the second is Yellow Submarine, I don't remember the name of the third, the fourth is Here There And Everywhere, and fifth is Imagine.
Oh, and we're wearing tie-dye T-shirts with black tights (skirts are optional, but I'm not wearing tights without a skirt, so that's a moot point).
Anyway, for our voice class recital, I'm singing Someday My Prince Will Come from Snow White. When I can I'll post a YouTube video for it, but for now you'll just have to look it up yourself. :)
Well, there's not a whole lotta lot going on, pretty much just the semester winding down. Oh yes, and praise the Lord, I got the summer job I wanted -- working with the summer daycamp version of our Saturday program, Manes and Tails. I know I've mentioned Manes and Tails on here, and as soon as possible I'll post some photos from it, but obviously I don't want to post the photos with the kids still in them (not only is it against SVUSD policy, but besides, not having asked their parents, I would never post their kids photos on the internet), so I'll have to wait to post them until I can crop them down to just me and the horse. Bummer. Anyway, I'm very thankful that I got the summer job...'course, I already mentioned that I have other summer plans as well, but I am not going to talk about them until they're either almost upon us or already finished...you know what I mean?
So yeah, this is a boring, meandering post...sorry about that...but at least a boring meandering post is better than no post!! :) Talk to y'all later!!
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Tra la la la la...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Glad to see you back! Sounds like you have been busy!
For some reason, all of your font is to the left of your page, in the stripes! Not sure if it's just my computer, or if it needs centered?
Okay, you do know we want a video of YOU singing that song, right??? :)
Congrats on getting the summer job! I know you'll do great.
Love you -
Aunt Moira
So glad to hear a bit from you!! Hopefully you can get that computer situation taken care of!!
Hey there,
You moved!! :) I love the new blog, your background it super cute!!
Post a Comment