First of all, City Girl Turned Country Girl blessed me with an award. Isn't this sweet?

This is the Attitude of Gratitude Award
Rules of accepting and sharing this Award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an Attitude of Gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award.
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for this award. Tell us how you've come to have an Attitude of Gratitude.
Well, I don't have a lot of time, so just off the top of my head, here are five or six for the award:
1. My aunt, Moira -- she is going through some really tough times right now with her job situation (or lack thereof), and a lot of other stuff in her life...and yet through it all she is staying so dependent upon the Lord and willing to trust Him for whatever is going to happen in her life.
2. My friend Mrs. Mishel -- she is going through a major life upheaval as everything that she has depended on and trusted for many years is suddenly jerked out from under her. Her struggles to deal with this, her broken heart and yet trust in the Lord, is such a testimony to me.
3. Bloggie friend Theresa -- she and her husband have three boys and a daughter, and what with a recent move, and constantly trying to lose weight, dealing with neighbors and a house without electricity for awhile...you get the picture.
4. Bloggie friend Connie -- she has lived most of her life, and can now look back on it in gratitude to the Lord for His many, many blessings to her -- her posts tend to be full of words of wisdom, gratitude, thanksgiving, and concern for other people.
5. One of my latest bloggie friends, Mrs.Hester -- her attitude has often been a testimony to me of gratitude to the Lord, to her husband, etc.
6. My bloggie friend Kate -- I have known her for a good two years now, have watched her go through engagement and marriage, and know her to be grateful for the many blessings in her life.
OK, with that out of the way, I must tell you all that I will probably not be back on for a while (hopefully not more than a week or two), because my computer has gotten a virus and we are going to wipe the hard drives and completely reinstall Windows. In the meantime, I will be able to view emails, but I will not be on blogger. Which of course means that I will miss a few Sunday Stills :( (but I would've had to miss this week's challenge anyway, I don't have any barns around to take photos of!!). So anyway, I will miss you all, and look forward to seeing you when I come back! :)

3 comments:
Aww you are so sweet girl! :)
I am blessed beyond all measure am I AM thankful indeed! God is GOOD!
Thank you so much!!! I am very sorry it has taken me so long to get over here...I am rather slow sometimes. I will try to pass this on soon. I am definitely grateful to have such wonderfully thoughtful sisters here.
hey girly I'll be praying for all those things!;D
Post a Comment