Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Friends Award

Awwww.... Sweet Mrs.Hester over at Forever Student passed on to me an award -- the Friends Award! Is that sweet or what?

I 'met' Mrs.Hester back when she had first started her blog -- some people would say it was a coincidence, but we who are followers of our Lord know that there are no coincidences with Him... I had been bloghopping, and I had wanted to meet some new bloggie people, so I had gone to my profile and clicked on some of my interests. Now, y'all know that your interests in your profile are actually links, if you click on one of them it will take you to a list of profiles of all the people that have that same interest. I was reading down through the profiles, and somewhat randomly I saw a profile that I liked and clicked on it, and it "happened' to be Mrs.Hester's profile, which took me to her blog, on what (if I remember right) was her very first post! That was back last December, and we have become bloggie friends ever since. I was able to help her on some technical issues, and we have both given each other encouragement at times. Mrs.Hester, I am so glad to be considered one of your friends! :)


So here's the award:






"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find & be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated."


I am supposed to choose 8 ladies (and how does one choose just 8??) to pass this award on to...but of course nobody minds if the rules are bent to allow more or less than 8...and then those ladies are each supposed to pass it on to 8 (or more/less) more, and then they're...you get the picture. I had a tough time deciding who to give it to, but here goes:


First of all, my two cousins/sisters/best friends, Danny at A Country Rose and Kryssy at Roses Are Red. I don't get to talk to them as much now that they're in TX, and don't have internet...and I miss 'em like CRAAAAAZZYYY!! Enjoy, girls!

Next, my dear Aunt Moira at The Quilted Snail. I know this is a Friends Award, but hey, if your aunt isn't your friend, I don't know who is!

Then, some of the bloggie friends I've known the longest. I don't even remember when/how we first 'met'. I give it to Theresa at A Note From Theresa, and her mother-in-law, my "Grandma" Connie at Connie's Thoughts From the Heart. These are two of my dearest bloggie friends, and I am honored to pass it on to them.

I have also known Kate at The Days of My Life for nearly as long as I've been blogging. Matter of fact, we started blogging within a month or two of each other, if I remember right. Kate has a habit of making very funny posts that are good for several giggles even when I'm not feeling too hot... Thanks, Kate!

Paula at Broken Y Ranch has also been a good bloggie friend of mine for a long time...she's simply a very sweet lady and I am glad to know her as a bloggie friend.

Jen, aka Ranch Girl, at Thoughts and Going On's of a Ranch Girl, is also one of my dear bloggie friends...however, she has gone private, so if you do not have an invitation to her blog, you will not be able to see it. I suppose in that case I had probably better not tease you by saying that her baby son is sooooooooo cute... :)

Lastly, I want to give it back to Mrs.Hester -- she has been a dear bloggie friend of mine for several months now, and if she hadn't given it to me to begin with, I certainly would've given it to her -- so I want to give it back to her now.

That about wraps that up. I'll post in a few days with more Ariana photos...till then I remain
your friend in Christ,
Rebekah

3 comments:

Paula said...

Thank you, Sweet Friend! You and your blog have been a blessing!

P.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the award!

lol I haven't been here for some time,,, been busy unpacking. but that clown face is priceless!!

Thank you again for the award! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks girl!!! :)