This isn't really the best photo of me, but for a self-portrait, not too bad, hey?

But this is my April Fools' Joke. Yes, I went around the college campus on Wednesday like this! No kidding!

Well, it started with a blue nose, and then because of a skit we did in Voice class, I changed it to a red nose, and then during the break from American Sign Language 3 class, a couple friends egged me on and I did the whole clown thing. White circles around the eyes, blue nose, yellow freckles on the cheeks, huge red grin. My Ballet class thought it was hilarious!!
I'll post more later, just wanted to share my April Fools'!! :)

6 comments:
LOL...you're cute either way!!! I'm sure you brought a smile to everyone's face that day!
LOL!!! Too funny!
I like the new background. :)
Thats great! :)
You have beautiful eyes by the way.
I um, played a leetle trick on on my poor hubby... Grins
That is a forthcoming post. :)wink
Aww, I don't really like clowns...but you do it rather well!
Oh, I have something for you at my blog! Hope you have a great week!!
Oh now, that is great! You are so brave!
Post a Comment