Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Text: Stripes or Yellow??

OK, so help me out here please. Is my text in the stripes or not??

On my computer, and all the computers I've used, my text is right nicely on the yellow.

But somebody left me a comment a while ago saying that my text was on the stripes. I assumed it was just her computer.

Then I happen to see one of those 'preview' shots (wordpress seems to think that it's necessary to give you a preview of somebody's blog if you hold your cursor over the URL), and lo and behold, text on stripes.

And not long ago, I used a different library computer, and guess what -- it was on the stripes.

So help me out, folks: where do y'all see my text??

4 comments:

Krystle said...

just the header is on the stripes
LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

I see it on the stripes.

mrshester said...

On the stripes.

LeAnna said...

In the stripes on my computer. :) Sometimes HTML just eats my lunch! It never ceases to amaze me how different computers show different things.