Yes! Finally I have photos of my other nephew, little J, to post!! Yoohoo!! :)
In the hospital:

The tired mama and the happy daddy with their precious gift:

What a face, little guy!! :) Did you see that dimple?? He's gonna be a heartbreaker!

Hmmm...good question. ;)


No! I'm not gonna look at you!

Is he precious or WHAT??!!!

Auntie B loves you, little guy! :)


The tired mama and the happy daddy with their precious gift:

What a face, little guy!! :) Did you see that dimple?? He's gonna be a heartbreaker!
Hmmm...good question. ;)
No! I'm not gonna look at you!
Is he precious or WHAT??!!!

Auntie B loves you, little guy! :)

4 comments:
Oh he is soooo precious!!! I just wanna squeeze his cute little cheeks LOL!! OK I'm collected again LOL!!
Good morning! I'm dropping by from A&MD ranche's blog. Little Jeremiah sure is a cutie!
He's precious! Love that dimple, what a doll.
Of course you were that cute! And i'm not biased at all.....big grin
Love you - your aunt!
Post a Comment