Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Overdue Random Ramblings

Have you noticed that my last several posts on this blog have all been Sunday Stills??

It's a good thing I participate in Sunday Stills or else this old blog might not even get any posts at all!

Sad, huh?

But seriously, I've been soooooooooo busy lately...between work and school and life...who has time to be constantly blogging?

I went to somebody's blog the other day to discover that in three days she'd posted five times. Kind of makes me feel a little bad...makes me feel even more tired... At any rate, I'm doing good if I manage to get Sunday Stills scheduled to go up on Sunday...that's about my one post for the week...and then I'll visit everybody else's blogs, maybe drop a word on my private blog, and call it good.

Because about the only real blogging time I have these days is late at night. Like 10:00 PM. And when I have to get up at 5:00AM the next morning, I really try to be in bed by 9:30 at the VERY latest. Which means that I'm not doing much blogging anymore.

It's been a long time since I've done a Randominity-type post. I used to do them about every other week or so. Back when I did a lot of blogging. I know -- I'm waaaaaayyyy overdue for this one. But better late than never, huh?

Never fear, this is not a post saying that I'm leaving. Far from it. In fact, this is just a post wondering if ANYBODY else out there is in the same position I am in????? Somebody? Anybody?

At any rate, I have to go get ready for work. Yes I know -- work on a Saturday. It's a Halloween carnival that we're more or less required to participate in. Praise the Lord, I managed to get a spot on hayrides so that I don't have to put on a costume and I don't have to work in the haunted house. I was sooooo thankful!! I mean, y'all know that I'm a Christian, and I know Christians have varying ideas about Halloween but frankly, it's about Satan and his demons and I do not want to participate in any Halloween stuff. But hayrides? I can deal with that. (I was really hoping for pony rides but somebody else already nabbed that position) So anyway, I'm wishing y'all a very happy Saturday. And yes, I just scheduled my Sunday Stills to go up at 7:29 tomorrow morning. :)

3 comments:

LeAnna said...

Girl, you preach it! I feel the EXACT same way about halloween, and I want nothin' to do with it. So woot, woot for you feeling the same way! I knew I liked you...*grin* Enjoy this busy time of life, it'll vary with the seasons, but you'll appreciate it at some point. :)

Becky said...

Yes, I understand how you feel! And I don't even have a job. =) You definately aren't the only one. I really like how you aren't afraid to call things what they are. Yes, I completely agree that Halloween is a pagan, demonic holiday and I do not want to participate in it in any way. =) I am sooo happy for you that you got the hay rides. =) LOVE AND MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the Halloween thing! I'll be so glad when it's OVER!