Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Stills -- Rule of Thirds, and Macro Monday too

Better late than never, huh? And I'm not really late either, it's still Sunday :)


This week's challenge is to use the rule of thirds -- in other words, the main part of the photo is in just a third of it. So here's a daisy:

This one isn't nearly as 'thirded' as I would like, but for a late entry, what can I say??

And then my sweet Casey-dog.

OK, I seem to have some kind of thing about the left side...wonder why that is??

As long as I'm at it, might as well post the Macro Mondays photos too:
I decided to take a photo of the demise of a doggie biscuit. And these were the results.
:)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

your photos are always nice :)

Anonymous said...

I like your photos. Good job.

Anonymous said...

Great collection for rule of thirds! :D Well done.

Jen Mo said...

Very pretty! great job!

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Oh I like them all!! Except for the ant LOL!!!

CTG Ponies said...

I have a thing for the left side too. I have to consciously reframe the photo so everything doesn't look the same.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I do left sided photos also..I have to force myself to go to the right..it must be the sign of a brilliant person or something. Your soft pink rose is just stunning:)

Becky said...

Those 2 flower picts are georgeous! =) LOVE YOU!