Dear sweet LeAnna is having a FALL Y'ALL GIVEWAY!!! Woohoo!
And I will get three entries for leaving a comment containing my favorite things, and a fall memory, and posting about it on my blog. So y'all go over there, feel free to enter...and if you win instead of me I'll just hate you forever.
Just kidding, of course.
I think.
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
A GIVEAWAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
CUTE BLOG! I LOVE THE SUNFLOWERS.
Thanks for the news about the give a way. I have a give on my blog too; although it is for ladies that have been through the "Love Dare".
God bless you,
Bren
I sure hope you win!!! love you, Mrs.connie
Post a Comment