Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Stills -- Best Shot of 2009

Today's Sunday Stills challenge was to go back through the Sunday Stills posts of 2009 and find two of your best shots. Here were my favorites of 2009's challenges:

The title of this post was Sunday Stills -- HORSES!! and my favorite photo of it was this one:


My other favorite of 2009 was this one from a post titled Sunday Stills -- Feathers, Fins, and Fur, the favorite being:
Hmm, I hadn't noticed that both my favorite shots were of animals (well, fish, but you know what I mean)... Somebody might think I was an animal person -- haha!! ;)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

your pony photo has a very soft focus, it's beautiful

Ed said...

Great shots, I'm partial to the fish shot..;-)

mrshester said...

Lovely! I have enjoyed seeing your photos, even if i haven't commented on them. Thank you for my very long comment! :) I hope you enjoy the kitty pictures as much as i have enjoyed having them to photograph! And yes, it is very hard for me to do the "all-or-nothing" diets anymore. I have one more week on this crazy phase and then I'll have one day that all bets are off, then I'll get back on track :) I'm just a carbs kind of gal, I reckon. Thank you for being such a great blog friend, you are a wonderful "little sister", and i hope you and your family have a blessed year!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

It's so difficult to photograph fish through glass! You did good!


~Lisa

Horses Are Our Lives said...

the fish is so yellow! I love the way you captured the color of the roan neck of the young horse.
http://picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of the horse. Regular Guy

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Gorgeous Roan!! Love the pictures!!

A Joyful Heart said...

Great pictures!

Emily said...

Love the shots! Such a cute blog too. :) So sweet.

Blessings- Emily

Brooke said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did a wonderful job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the horse!

Anonymous said...

I would love an invitations to your blog! I don't have an e-mail but my mom does so here it i:
www.family6sr@msn.com

The title should say something like, "For Ashley" just so she knows its for me. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I Tagged You!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool shots! Like it :)

~Sarah
http://alwayslive4him.blogspot.com