OK, I need y'all's opinion. I had some photos taken of myself by a friend of mine, with the object of having ONE for a special-occasion photo. However, now that I see all of them, I'm not sure which one I like best, which one to make THE photo. I narrowed it down to the 7 best, now I need your opinion. Please leave me a comment and let me know which, in order, are your top three favorites!! Thank you so much!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Keep in mind that because this is a special occasion photo, it will be sent to friends and family as well as kept forever as the special photo!! :) Thanks!
Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)
God bless!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Photos -- please give me your opinion!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
This is tough! But, my eye keeps going back to #3 - I think it's beautiful. Contemplative, quiet, thoughtful, those are all words I think of when I see it. Second choice would be the 1st pic. Because of that smile, and your eyes look so blue. Third favorite would be #6...
1, 5, 7! :)
LOL LeAnna that's exactly what I thought!! Number 3 is my favorite!!!!!!!
As a semi-pro photographer with a bit of an eye for portrait photography I'd have to sat either #1 or #3 bothe are very good...:-)
hum.. AWESOME pictures!!! heres my favorites!!! my absolute favorite is number 3!!! that is sooo pretty! 7 might be a little fuzzy, but it is a very beautiful picture! so thats my 2nd favorite, and number 1 is my 3rd fav!
number 3 is my favorite. GEORGEOUS!!!!! =) my second choice would be number 1!!! Humm...now I am having a hard time deciding between 1 and 3. Maybe 1 is my favorite. They are all cute. Grace says 3,1,2 in that order. Favorite first. They are all awesome! We love you! Becky
They are all great but #1 is my favorite!
It captures YOU! ;)
( ahem, not I've never actually met you.. I still think it portrays the sweet girl with a fun personality that I've gotten to know over theses few years of being bloggy buddies. So there grins! )
I guess I am going to be the odd one and pick 2, if you had smiled it would have been better. For second choice I would go with 5 and then 3. Have fun deciding.
You are just a beauty! I like #1 the best. Just really lights up your face!
1,3, and 7!!! Those are my favorites, even though all of them are good!!! I think you're really pretty!!! I awarded you on my blog!
Oh they are all very good, but I think # 1 and #3...but it is hard to pick.
~M~
Hey I got your comment on my blog :) I couldn't believe I already had a comment on that blog it's only like an afternoon old haha I need your email to add you to my other blog so you can send me a comment and I just won't publish it... Don't want your email public on the internet :)
I like #1 and #3! Beautiful eyes!
I've been going to stop by for awhile now...been so busy and SOOOOO behind on blogging and reading and updating! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit on my Merry Christmas Giveaway! Please come back and visit me!
number 6 and number 1
#3 and #6!
So when do we get the results of your final choice? :)
#1 and 3# :) hey can i get an invite to your private blog?
cowboys_daughter@hotmail.com
def 3 and 1...in tht order.
Another vote for #1 :)
1,3,4....but there all beautiful!! Hard to pick really! :)
The one with the cowboy hat is my choice! I just can't believe how long your hair has gotten......
love ya!
Aunt Moira
Post a Comment