Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARIANA!!!! :)

My precious niece is a year old today!! Woohoo! Yay for Ariana!! :)
If you've been following my blog for awhile, you might recognize most of these photos, but in honor of her first birthday, I'm going to post them again... (sorry the spacing got a little messed up)

Remember this?




She was 8 hours old...and I lost my heart. That's when I became Auntie Bekah :)



So did my mom, who was promptly christened 'CG', for California Grandma. See that smile?!



Ain't she precious?!!!



Since she was born on a Friday, she was three days old on her first Sunday in church.




The happy new daddy and mommy...






This jumper really went well with the quilt that Mom and I made for her.






Piggyback ride!






Such a happy baby...

Chillin' in her duckie bath...she still likes that thing...

This photo really represents her personality at that time...

You just gotta love that face...



Her first Christmas (and her first Christmas dress...the Sunday before Christmas, I was holding her, and, eh, well, she sorta had it coming out both ends, if you know what I mean. It was the first time I ever got to clean up a baby and change the diaper and clothes completely by myself...)



...Train up a child in the way [she] should go...



I just love this photo of her! This was her first actual portrait...




Did I mention that my mom loves being her CG??



This was last 4th of July, right before Ariana's first fireworks...she was sooooo tired but there was so much going on that she couldn't go to sleep...she started crying when the fireworks started going off...but when they were over, she fell sound asleep...



The happy family, just last July...




That was an Auntie B outfit...



...such an Ariana face...



Did you know that leaves are fascinating? They're also tasty...




That was at Grandpa Mike, CG, and Auntie B's house...feel free to come visit anytime, sweetheart... :)



Auntie B loves you...

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. (Num. 6:24-26)

Happy first birthday, sweetheart.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how precious!!! I just LOVE babies, and she is so sweet! You're lucky to be her aunt :)

Anonymous said...

I believe that she just keep getting more beautiful and you are all so blest and Happy birthday to your neice. Mrs. Connie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your very sweet Niece! :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little dear! :) She is so very cute!!!