Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Random

O.K., for another random post. I only have a few minutes, so I'll make this quick.

Tonight begins my new Sign Language 2 class! Yay! We've had quite an adventure getting into this class, but, thank the Lord, I'm in, and it begins at 5:30 tonight. Wahoo!

I need to post some more pictures of my beautiful niece, but not quite yet.

My birthday is coming up -- the 23rd! Of course I can't say how old I'm going to be, because I don't want it on the public Internet. My dad will be gone on a business trip over my birthday, so we'll be having our family celebration tomorrow -- and we're doing something mysterious! I just love surprises, don't you? Then, the day after my birthday my mom and I will be going up to spend the 24th through the 28th with a family whose daughters are two of my absolute best friends. I have posted pictures of their horses before, and probably will again after our trip.

The ants have not invaded the house again since the Battle of the Chip Bag, but they did get into our hummingbird feeder on the outside of our dining room window. Oh, I don't like ants!

That's about it for now. I wish everybody a happy week!

No comments: