Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Amazing Bird

You gotta see this -- really! Check it out!

http://upchucky.net/flash-fun/smart-bird.html

Make sure the sound is turned up and gather everybody around the computer! This bird is just amazing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi this is Prestin. Thanks for the advice. I think I have it fixed so you can comment on my blog. please try if it doesn't work let me know. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

That's really neat that that parrot can say so much, I really enjoyed watching it. :) Sorry I haven't commented in awhile.

Anonymous said...

How neat! Thanks for sharing this. I ejoyed watching! :)