Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Change of Plans

Hi everybody -- I probably won't be posting again for awhile, as several of our plans have changed. At about 4:00 this morning we got a call saying that my grandma, my mom's mom, passed away this morning. It was very peaceful and quiet, she just went to sleep here on earth and woke up in our Savior's arms.

We'll be flying over for the funeral in another day or two, but we don't know quite when yet, so if y'all could keep us in your prayers we'd really appreciate it. Please pray for safe traveling mercies, and for flying arrangements (the lower the cost the better), and for the grief of our whole family. We are rejoicing that she is now with Jesus, but it still hurts like crazy! We've known for awhile now that this was very close...but we didn't know it was this close...

Later I will post a memorial for her, but for right now life must go on...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, I will be praying for you and your family.

Hugs and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I will pray, dear. I am so sorry that it happened; but what a JOY it is for her right now! She is walking along the streets of heaven, and she is in no more pain, and does not have any more worries or tears; she has JESUS!

May the Lord bless and keep you all in his LOVING and Caring arms, may you feel HIS PEACE ten fold today and forever more!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your Grandma. I know how much you will miss her but to have her safe in the arms of God. We can ask for nothing more. I will be praying for all the things you ask. May God bless and keep you safe. May the memories of your Grandmother always be clear in your heart and memory. love you, dear, connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

((((Bekah)))) I am so sorry for your loss sweet one. Praying for you and your family. Love you-Heather

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. I'll be praying for you all.