Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Please Welcome My Friend to the Blogosphere

When I was little my mom used to babysit the little neighbor boy, and he and I were best friends for years, until we moved away. His name was Prestin, and now he has his own blog! I haven't seen him in several years, as we live in different states now, but his mom and mine are corresponding again now, and Prestin is now a blogger, The Little Drummer Boy. Please welcome him to the blogosphere!

WARNING: As most of my readers are very conservative ladies, I must add the warning that the views expressed and the music played on his blog are not necessarily parallel to mine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't the blogosphere an interesting place! i haven't found many blogs of friends from waaaay back, but i meet new ones alot.
have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you, as you will be able to catch up on so many lost years with your friend.

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog look. It is so nice. Hope you have a very nice day and glad you found your old friend. connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

Hi there!! Yes, the farmers market did move--it's on the other side of town--on the YV and JT border. : )

I hope you had a wonderful b-day celebration!! And it sounds like we'll see you soon? I'm assuming the family with two girls and horses is someone we know?! : )

Anonymous said...

:) yay!! I am sorry I have not been around lately!! The little'uns you know :) Love you girl!