Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Season's Firsts

O.K., so I love the cooler weather that comes with this time of year. So much so that I have to write a whole post just on how much cooler it's getting. You might ask, just how much cooler is it getting?

Well, yesterday for the first time of the season I was cold wearing just a T-shirt (and pants, of course -- I don't want anybody thinking wrong things here), and very comfortable wearing a flannel shirt on top of a T-shirt.

And last night I slept in a sweatshirt for the first time of the season.

And, the crowning joy, last night I had my first hot chocolate of the season. So naturally I had to take pictures of this Big Event, and post them here. First came the hot water...

Then came the cocoa powder and the stirring...

And then, O joy, the sip...ah, the sip...

So of course I just had to tell you all about the wonderful changes being wrought in the weather, even here in sunny Southern California. And just to put your mind at ease, I will assure you that I did enjoy every sip of that hot chocolate...and I'm looking forward to another cup pretty soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a waste of hot chocolate mix by not putting it in coffee!


You Know Who

Anonymous said...

Uncle Jerry, was that you? I accused my mom of making this comment, but she denies it. If you aren't who I think you are, let me know. And if you are...you rascal! Of course I didn't waste it by putting it in coffee -- yuck!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, can't wait till we have pizza again. Rascal!!