Welcome to Cowgirl For Jesus!!

We're still under some construction at the moment, so if something looks odd to you, or if you cannot see all of my text or something goofy like that, please please please leave me a comment to let me know about it!! Thanks so much! :)

God bless!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

California On Fire

I don't have much time, I'm at my cousins' house in Phoenix right now. This morning was the funeral for my great-uncle Bob. In case you didn't know, there are several fires going right now, one pretty near our city. Naturally, it's pretty scary for me being so far from home and not knowing if I'm even going to have a home to go to tomorrow. Read Ashleigh's blog, and Mrs. Mishel's blog, to read updates on how the fires are going. Pray, oh please pray, for all the folks affected by this already, and the ones who will be affected; the ones who lost their homes, had their homes damaged, or are fighting the fire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where you live is actually close to where the fires are? I hope everything turns out alright.